I must have an Old Soul, when I started this blog in 2003 I was only 52 YO, but I apparently thought of myself as an "old man". And don't get me started on what a marketing disaster it is for your brand to be "dumbass"!
Anyway, here's the story:
So I'm reading I think a newspaper article talking about how old folk alcoholics get off of or are denied access to liquor, but then wind up drinking Listerine. I think it said Listerine was 27% alcohol! 54 proof! But Listerine has other stuff in it that you should not drink, I don't think they detailed what substances.
They then have the human interest part:
My grandmother drinks Listerine every day! & she's got no business doing that, she's 93 years old!??? I think they've got the wrong message here. I'm betting Listerine will start an ad campaign:
Drink Listerine and Live To Be 93 Years Old!It's all in your perspective ...
No comments:
Post a Comment