Malicious AIHere's the same story from the NYT:Summary: An AI agent of unknown ownership autonomously wrote and published a personalized hit piece about me after I rejected its code, attempting to damage my reputation and shame me into accepting its changes into a mainstream python library. This represents a first-of-its-kind case study of misaligned AI behavior in the wild, and raises serious concerns about currently deployed AI agents executing blackmail threats.
The Rise of the Bratty Machines
I think this may be a good overview of the current state of LLM-based coding:
The AI hater's guide to code with LLMs (The Overview)
From The Atlantic:
AI Is Getting Scary Good at Making PredictionsThis is kind of a bullshit article. It's like 1 LLM is showing up in the listing of predictors, & they're like "Game over, man, game over!"Even superforecasters are guessing that they’ll soon be obsolete.
I was able to read the whole article at 1 time, it seems to be paywalled now.
Here's the home page/directory for my posts on Bullshit. This is post #97.
No comments:
Post a Comment