You'll miss its point if you get an AI to summarize it for youSo I read the article & I'm like "meh". LLMs trash yet another system, but not particularly any deaths - just the death of a generation of college-trained minds.Ronald Purser in Current Affairs: AI is Destroying the University and Learning Itself.
I think this reaction is Bullshit Fatigue. This is the 65th post I've done on the (LLM generated) Bullshit Apocalypse, with a few of those being on Bullshit in general. I'm really getting kind of sick & tired of the topic. The bullshit wears you down, that is Bullshit Fatigue.
But, I am used to being a process, so I guess I'll continue tilting at the "AI" windmill.
The hype juggernaut is showing more and more signs of faltering. If this bubble pops, what kind of crash are we going to have?
Here's the home page/directory for my posts on Bullshit. This is post #65.
No comments:
Post a Comment